Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bone Tails and Phantom Lamps

Hi buddies this is Stang! I am not on a computer right now so I can not get the picture of the daily item, but I know the names and locations.

The first item is the bone tail which looks quite like the main bone of a fish. It is white and is sold for a huge sum of 1000 gems at the regular clothes store.

The second item is the Phantom Lamp, which is a phantom on a purple lamp. Pretty cool but I thought it would be part of the spooky series.

That's not it for today; I will make a short but special post right after this. Thanks for reading, don't forget to read Bluewat's post from yesterday. Share to support and jam on!

Stang ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...