Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fun: June and July 2014

Hi buddies, this is Stang. 

The Fun page got quite crowded and long so here's another Fun post!
The months of June and July didn't have that many posts so I combined them.

Special Note: I posted this after August and other following months because turns out, I accidentally did not post this. 
If I actually did post this and there is a repeat in published posts on the blog, please let me know. Thank you!

July

July 14, 2014

Here's a maze I made today :)
If you guys would like I'll make more, but I'll be on vacation so for now let's put it on hold.


All the pages wont be updated for about 3 weeks except for Chat, which well, you guy can "update" it be chatting. 

July 13, 2014

I didn't play AJ yesterday so I no long have the x3 (times three) for Daily Spin prizes.

And the day I come back, I FINALLY GET THE DIAMOND.

STANG RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



July 8, 2014

Did you know the giant squid has the largest eyeball in the animal kingdom?

Eyeballs can get pretty big on particular animals....
I just realized that the eyeball seems to be... floating?!





July 7, 2014

I just do random derping on Stangerine :P


June

June 29, 2014

I made a new game! I tried to make it like a summer activity or vacation, since it's summer now.

It's called Crazy Canoe! Click here to play it! :)


June 25, 2014

I tried to draw a wolf (or something resembling it) with my eyes closed.
The head seems pretty good, but the legs look lie frog legs and the tail, a dragon's. XD

#EpicFail

My failed attempt to draw a wolf with my eyes closed.

June 12, 2014

Why is Cosmo summoning random flying turtles and reindeer?
Just a random question...
(And what's that key? Hey, maybe it's the key that unlocks the membership sign!)


Thanks for reading! Share to support and comment your feedback! Bye!

~Stang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...