Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Giant Pet Spider Plush

Hey jammers! Sorry for pretty late post today. (It's Stang.) I had to go through 33 emails and 11 google+ notifications >.<
Anyway, the new item of the day is the Giant Pet Spider Plush. No offense to the makers of AJ, but when I first saw it I thought it was a bunch of giant eggplants stung together (not the most appealing plushie in AJ, but it works). It sells for 3,000 tickets (as always) and the tiny version will come out tomorrow. Here's how the big one looks like:

That's about all I've got today, except that I want to say thanks to the new member of the blog, and also, a super special jammer today, trustno1234, for commenting about 30 times in one day, her first day on the blog too! Thank you all jammers for helping this blog, and please check out the other pages, share this post and comment!
Thank jammers!

~Stang :)


6 comments :

  1. Thanks! Your blog helps me out a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol I agree, the plush looks weird.
    -ACC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stang you should really contact AJHQ. They can probably stop the person who is making those accounts.
    -ACC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks!
      I went on the AJ website and went to the parents help place and searched "isn't my kid" but apparently nothing showed up...

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...