Friday, August 2, 2013

Giant Pet Fox Plush and Codes

Hey jammers! Stang here (although I probably won't be here tomorrow.)New item of the day is Giant Pet Fox Plush! It sells for 3,000 tickets at the Summer Carnival. The Pet Fox Plush will come out tomorrow for 1,500 tickets. (I can tell the future :D) It's so cute!


Also, three new codes!
Enter alphas, kangaroo, and koala for 500 gems each code!

(Talking about codes, in my future game Animal Crossing Mini, I will have a code on 'Fun' that you can enter into the game to get free stuff in it! Also that means some people form scratch.mit.edu [called Scratchers] will come to the blog.)

In addition, charlotte found a weird kangaroo glitch!
When a kangaroo wears mech wings, they go through it's nose.

While playing (not changing an animal's clothes) it disappears!


Well.. That's it for today. Chat on the chat, chekc out the other pages, and prepare your AJ smarts, because there's a contest coming soon! Also, I'm almost done with my Animal Crossing Mini game. I'd like it of you guys google+ the posts, because it spreads the blog around. :D New poll too! Vote on it today!

~stang

P. S. Please don't make Animal Jam accounts on my email. 
stangerine stangerine stangerine stangerine stangerine stangerine stangerine stangerine stangerine stangerine 

15 comments :

  1. I love the fox plush!
    I just wish there was an orange one. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be able to color change it if you are a member into orange.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Really? I'll try to do it on my accounts too, to see if it works for my accounts. Sometimes there just might be a typo or a glitch.

      Delete
    2. I tried the koala code and it worked.

      Delete
    3. when i tried it it also did not work

      Delete
  3. Jaama Stang Suggestion for your site. You may want to put in ads from adsense.com that will earn you up about $1000 every couple months. Then you will be able to activate membership and do alot more things in your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Troy!
      I've tried to make an Ad Sense account to get membership but I think you need a credit card to charge your earnings into, which I don't have.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Really? I tried it and it worked. Be sure to check your spelling and don't capitalize it.

      Delete
  5. any codes that will work or anymore????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...