Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Golden Wattle, Glitch, and Beginning Video

Hey jammers! It's Stang today, posting early.

I got a bunch of glitches and items today! :)

But first, the new item of the day is the Golden Wattle. You can buy it at the Outback Imports. It's a members object, and it's really pretty. Sells for 350 gems. You can't color change it though....


Did you see the view count lately? Over 5000 views! Woohoo! Now I wonder who's the 5000th viewer....

Also, I got a glitch with the slingshot. I was wearing it and then when I sat down, it disappeared!


I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but I don't think the fox nose should go through the mask; the mask has no nose hole. 

Also, some stuff about Adventures..
 You can't change pets while you're on an adventure ;-;

And, you also can't pick up two stuff at once, such as corks, keys, and other stuff. I wonder if you can drop a water can....


A few days ago, I was making a storage account because all my accounts go into 100/100 clothing. Anyway, the reason why I'm telling you is because there was a neat little movie in the beginning. I can record it if you want, but I don't have a screen cast or stuff like that. 

So first there's the little Animal Jam logo and the ladybug (future pet?).


And then Liza tells you the legacy of Animal Jam...

...And how the phantoms keep hurting jammers and do bad stuff. 


So I guess that's pretty much it. They tell you about AJ's background story. 

 And... The old poll! Thirty votes, that's a record! I guess our blog is growing in number pretty good!

Most of us thought that the Chat was awesome, but some didn't like it very much.
If you voted for bad, can you please comment why you don't like it?

When you start a new account, you don't have tickets. (It doesn't even show 0 tickets!)


That's about it for today! Check out the other pages and chat! :)
Also please vote on the new poll and comment!
It would be very helpful to the blog if you Google+, Like on Facebook, or Tweeted this post. 

Thanks! :D

~Stang


2 comments :

  1. I GOT A GOLDEN WATTLE! NOWADAYS IT'S BETA! IT LOOKS AWESOME AND PREEEEETAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so old, so many memories :0

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...