Friday, August 23, 2013

Shell Helmet and How to Skip the First Half of Phantom Adventures

Hey jammers! It's Stang posting today!

The new item of the day is the Shell Helmet! It sells for 300 gems at the Bahari Bargains! Sadly, it's members...


And.. How to skip the first half of Phantom Adventures! Credit to Lillian Fisher for telling me how! Also, thanks to Ethan1596 for showing me how to do it. 

(Sorry the picture aren't the best.)
First, you have to use the arrow keys. 
Second, you just run at the middle or lower part of the door.
Honestly, that's pretty much what we figured so far.
Run at it until you go through. It might take a while, but eventually you'll go through.

Here's some random pictures of me and my friend getting though.


In the picture, it still says to get another cork but we're already in the second half of the game!


Here's how Nerd Glasses look like on a penguin!


How to get hidden gems in Phantom Adventures!

Go through the trees near the place where you start. 



And,, TAH-DAH! Treasure!


And also, a weird glitch. It shows 3 other people in the game (look at the corners), not including me, but there's only 2 other name tags...


Another glitch! This seems pretty common around the Phantom Adventures.

In addition, you guys probably already know this, but nonmembers can actually get member stuff! (From the Arctic Cave.)



I found a really cool (safe) website about Animal Jam! http://animaljam.wikia.com


Look, we've got haters here... Apparently this person doesn't like me :(
And okay, so honestly, I'm a pretty rare jammer, but I don't go around saying 'Hey look, I got rares.'


That's it for today! Thanks for reading, and please check out the other pages and chat! Comment and share, too! Thanks!

~Stang :D

20 comments :

  1. Omg! That person is Mean!!!!!!!! Stang, you are really nice and are NOT a showoff! I am sorry they said that! :( -tsil drags on ground- :( :( :(

    Rainbowcat1

    Oh also want to be buddies? Look me up! ^.^
    I'm a member btw...
    =(^.^)= *meow*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for supporting me :)
      I'll add you on Stangbuddies (my buddy account)

      Delete
    2. That person is mean

      backwardsplatypus

      Delete
    3. Ikr! :(
      Btw awesome username :D

      Delete
  2. Ur NOT nearly as rare as Rainbowcat1! She just commented lol. Oh btw im bot being mean! Im just saying shes VERY rare! She has a RARE spike and all!

    Pandazlol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh er okay that's nice to hear that's she owns rare items!
      And yeah, a rare spike is very rare.

      Delete
  3. You do have a lot of good stuff, I'm guessing, but I have a lot of stuff, too... And if you got hacked, would you quit? Or keep playing AJ for the reason it was created?

    That comment was a little odd...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I got hacked, I'd be surprised, because I have a really hard password. Anyway, I'd probably not quit, because I have a lot of back-up accounts that are not revealed to public that have a some rares stored inside.

      Delete
  4. I know if you know me, but it's meh, le Fizzy DogAJ :3 im wondering if you could tell em what you use for this blog site? I think Snowyclaw may use this site too, but I can't get a good blog site....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use blogger.com.
      If you want, I can make a post about how to make a good and successful blog.

      Delete
    2. Really? you'd do that for me? I mean, I've been wanting to do a blog since I discovered snowyclaw (a very long time ago) and most of the "free blogs" I do are horrible. thanks SO much!!!!! I better remember to give you credit once I make one

      Delete
    3. I'll do that for you!
      I'll post it sometime this week maybe.
      You're welcome, Fizzy DogAJ! :)

      Delete
  5. Hey stang! Add Me! Jammer346392!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can add you on Stangbuddies!
      (Although I think I already did....)

      Delete
  6. I tried to do that trick.. I failed.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..
      Yeah that happens a lot to people.
      It's a rather hard trick, and it takes you a lot of tries to get through.
      If I find an easier way, I'll be sure to tell you.

      Delete
  7. Hi I'm Catlover0203 and I want a headdress on aj can u plz get me one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry I don't own a headdress, and I believe you can't win them form adventures. But it think in about two months, you can be able to buy them, because they'll be coming back into stores. :)

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...