Saturday, August 10, 2013

Spiked Wristbands

Hey jammers! It's Stang.
And the new item of the day is the Spike Wristband. (As everyone expected.)
It sells for 3 diamonds at the Diamond Shop. It's not the rare kind. 

Also, yesterday everyone got kinda excited about the Phantom Adventures free betas.
Well I gathered a lot of info about it (by playing like 6 hours yesterday).

You don't have a 100% chance of getting super betas.
This is what I got. (One worn, 5 bad stuff.)
Also, ever notice the Arctic Wolf only special access thing?
Well here's some stuff about it:

This is what it looks like when it's open.

Walk upward until you see the cave. Go inside the cave.

This is what it looks like inside. Click on the treasure box to get you treasure!


I also got some weird stuff....

Someone can trade you while you are in an Adventure... So if you are being chased by a wild mad gone-crazy phantom, you can be put in a deep sleep (die) because someone is trading you.



Also, this: a phantom is zapping me while i'm in the spawn spot. Honestly, this shouldn't be allowed.



And, a glitch. Where did the animals go?


Well, that's all I got, Sorry aobut not putting up a poll yet. I'm pretty busy....
Please check out the other pages, my new game, and chat! :)

~Stang




4 comments :

  1. lol I knew they would bring wristbands.
    Also I have played the adventures a lot too. I would say you have a 30% chance of getting a good rare.
    I will tell everyone what I got just to let you know. I won 2 freedom wings, scary bat wings, shark fin, and a freedom helmet. I am looking for the non member sword though. -ACC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you got so much! Awesome!

      Delete
    2. I think I played it at least 15 times though. -ACC

      Delete
  2. I know some accounts. I don't know why I'm posting them on this page but here you go.
    U: coolwolf187
    P: catgirl87 (member) OK second one:

    U: seegirl
    P: nogirl (non member) OK there you go enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...