Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Giant Kangaroo Plush, New Jammer, Authors, and More!

Hiya! It's Stang! :)
And the new item of the day is the Giant Kangaroo Plush!
It sells for one diamond. And the best thing about it?
IT'S NONMEMBER! :D Yay! (And it's cute :3)

Also, seem pretty weird... I don't have any buddies. Glitch?



As you may have noticed, the parent dash board changed it's look! Did you realized that everything in Animal Jam is starting to get that new... look? I guess AJHQ is trying to make it more modern, but some people like how it was during beta times. 


I made a new storage account called [none other than the] Stangerine! (You can go to Stangerine's den. It's all orange.) Even when it's your own account, it shows that you're a new jammer. 


And it shows that in your den too...


You can't even search up a jammer on their first day. 


Also, I have been told by Wolfs that iSeaCupcake has been using my blog pictures/topics. If you, iSeaCupcake, are reading this, please stop, or give me credit for these pictures/ topics. 
And last but not least, many of you guys have been asking me if you can become an author on this blog. My answer was no, but now all of that stuff has sparked an idea in my head.... It includes people becoming authors, but it may not be what you are thinking about. It's a surprise. :P

(I've also been thinking about adding an Author page so you know who we are and all our account names, so there's no impersonation/mix-ups and stuff.)

Well, that's about it for today. Look at the other pages.. Okay well you know what I'm going to say. Share the joy of the blog and stuff. Happy jamming! :D

~Stang :P



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...