Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stack of Books

Hey jammers! It's Stang! :)

The new item of the day is Stack of Books! I tihnk this was pre-released in the Phantom Adventures. It sells for 350 gems. Honestly, those books look too colorful to be related to school XD
Anyway, YAY IT'S NONMEMBER! :)



Also, I have a weird glitch with the princess castle...
The wolf is sitting on the wall?
(By the way, the wolf did not do that skyway glitch, they just went and sat on the wall, no fancy stuff done.)


In addition, I put up the Daily Puppy! It's on the bottom left of the blog. 
Frankly, it's not what I had in mind (with the links below it). 
Please comment your opinion about it! :)

I also wanted to say that Crispymint was on the blog, and she saw an advertisement. I have no idea why there are ads on our blog, because I didn't put them up... 
Please tell me and send a picture to one of our emails if you see an ad. 

That's pretty much all it today. 
The authors and I will be pretty busy because of school, so sorry if we post a little later or anything like that. 
Please keep reading and supporting this blog! Check out the other pages and comment. :)
I will try to add a few sentances everyday on my author's "other" profile thing. (Author's page -> Stang -> Other)

Thanks for reading!

~Stang

P. S. We might add Art. The authors will think about it and you guys will determine weather or not you want the page too by an upcoming poll. 

Vote on the new poll!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...