Friday, August 16, 2013

Lantern and Glitches

Click here to check out Stang's new game!

Hi jammers! It's Stang :D
Sorry for late (later than usual) post today >.<

Anyway, the new item of the day is the Lantern! Pretty awesome den item! It sells for 400 gems in the Outback Imports. Sadly, it's members...

And I found 4 glitches. (As you may know, Stang loves glitches!)

If you look closely, the lion has a white outline around it and the spike. This actually is the second glitch of it's kind that I have shown you guys so far. It's probably because a lion is a big animal. 
Here's my theory: 1. AJHQ draws the item. 2. When a big animal wears this item, the item is stretched to "fit" the animal, therefore showing the pixelated lines. 


I'm not sure if this is the Wacky, Zany, or that other one, but when you press the button and you're near it, the hole dug into the ground goes over you. I think AJHQ just made a animation accident. 



Here's some Phantom Adventure glitches!

A wolf (me!) opens the Arctic Wolf Special access???
(Sorry I took the picture a little late, I was kinda caught off guard because this is just really weird.) I think my wolf might be half Arctic XD

The background goes over me... Interesting... 


I will make another post later today, and it's one of the blog's favorite types of posts: Stang's Little Tricks
It's a secret :P Check back on the blog later today to see it. 
(Hint: It can make you very rare.)

That's about it for today! Although I'd like to repeat this paragraph from yesterday's post in case you haven't seen it yet:
Also, we may have a new feature on this blog! Now you can get your comment and username on the front page of the blog if you post a super special comment! We're looking for an out-of-the-box creative, funny, informative, awesome comment! It could beyours, so comment today! :D

Thank for reading! Comment, share, and have fun!

~Stang



2 comments :

  1. Now thats one big spike!!

    Makes you look much rarer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a glitch in mt. shiveer when i went there with my new storage account at the rocks by the sarepia forest bridge/hawk moth journey book/by the hot springs your name-tag goes UNDER the rocks and you can't see it, and i don't have a Gmail account so i can't send it to you stang, but you can do it if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...