Saturday, August 3, 2013

Poll, Glitches, and Impersonation

Hey jammers, Stang here. The new item of the day is the Pet Fox Plush, as predicted form yesterday. See more info in the post below, written by Crispymint.

Also, I got some other news!
The old poll results...

So that's the results up there.

I found another glitch, too!
I was putting up a lava glove on my trade.. and it turned into a Party Hat? Well I do own a Green Rare Party Hat, but since the lava glove wasn't disappearing from items available to trade, the party hat kept multiplying. 

In reality, I only have one. (Upper right hand corner. That's my stuff, put on item so all the party hats would groups together. Turns out I only have one, not twelve.)



Also... 
Someone made an account on my email again! I put the on Bubble Chat so they can't do anything bad/crazy. If stuff goes overboard, then I'll just have to change their passwords. (Although I think it's one person making both of those accounts.) The username is Stangcrispymintcrazy. 

To whoever is making those accounts: Why are you making those accounts? Maybe if I know who you are, we can compromise and change the password to one we both know (I can change it to one the I only know, because I'm the parent account.) You know me on Google+ or read the blog, right? Because I'm not exactly the most famous jammer. 

Well, that's it for today. New stuff coming soon, so stick to the blog, and check out the new stuff on the other pages, and chat with your friends on chat! 
New contest coming soon! Prize is Bow or Rare Freedom Glove. (Your choice.)

~Stang :)

Google+ Like and Tweet to support the blog ^-^


12 comments :

  1. Stangcrispymintcrazy.... well, theres https://plus.google.com/u/0/110901658726791147032/posts maybe she's the one making accounts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure she's not the one making the accounts, because on the older post, the one where I talked about the first account made on my email, she said something negative about the making of those accounts, which probably means she didn't do it.

      Delete
  2. If I were you Stang I would change the password so the person who made the account can't use it. Anyway I thought only one animal jam account could be with an email address.
    -ACC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm first going to see who it is and what they want, and why. But I put them on Bubble Chat so they can't run around doing bad stuff.
      And you can make practically infinity accounts on one email.

      Delete
    2. How can you find out?!

      Delete
    3. Find out what? (Sorry)
      If you're talking about infinity accounts, I was just assuming.

      Delete
  3. Oh! What a bad person! How I wish he/she would stop it!




    ~Jammer346392AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stang, can you please tell me how do you add that "Jammer of the day" stuff there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!
      Go on blogger.com, do that edit your blog thing, go to layout, click add a new gadget, and press add text, and change the title and inside text in Jammer of the Day.
      (I believe you're using this for your blog, right?)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I'll soon try it for my blog. :D

      Delete
  5. Too bad you didn't actually get 12 party hats :3

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...