Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Teacher's Desk and Cosmo Prizes

Hey jammers!
It's Stang, and the new item of the day is the teacher's desk. It sells for 550 gems, and is members. A few weeks ago, they started giving it out in Phantom Adventures.

Also, I tihnk I found some new Cosmo's Adventure prizes.
Greenhouse Window.

And a Beehive. 

Also, the old poll: How many stars is our blog?

The winning choice was INFINITY :O
I'd like to say.. 45 votes! That's a record! I guess this blog is growing! :)

Also, a glitch. 

AHHHHHHH MY HEAD GOT STUCK IN A ROCK!!! D:

If you look at the top right corner, there's a random floating thing that says change eyes.  


This isn't the type of glitch I could get on a screenshot, but I couldn't move at all. At first I could move, and then BAM my mouse wouldn't work. But when I went to my den, it wore off. (And it wasn't my mouse's fault.)


That's it for today. Check out the other pages, and chat. Don't forget to add Shared Chat to your website!
Please comment and share, bye jammers!

~Stang :D


2 comments :

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...