Thursday, August 1, 2013

Peridot Birthstone

New chat page! Check it out! <- Click

Hey jammers, it's stang, and I have 3 stuff to tell you.
1. New item of the day is the Peridot Birthstone
2. A glitch
3. Someone used my email to make an Animal Jam account

1. Okay, so first things first, this is the picture of the Peridot Birthstone. You can buy it at Epic Wonders. It's on the second page in the blue circle thing. It sells for 1,500 gems. (I wonder why we use gems to buy gems.)



2. Glitch! By Tinzy. So basically this is a black/grey room with nothing in it.


3. (Sorry if I sound like a hater.) So someone used my email to make an Animal Jam account. I'd like to say that (a) I hope no one's impersonating me (b) Who was it? (c) I wonder why someone would do that, although my email's not bad or anything.
(By the way, now you get a free 1,500 gems if your parent activates the account. In this case I did, to access info about this account.)
(Although that doesn't really matter because you can just get free money every day. )



Anyway, that account's username is Jammastang. They spelled my gmail name and Jamaa Township's name wrong .-.
It doesn't matter that they only played 2 seconds on that account so far, I just wanted to say it's rather weird to have someone use your name/username and make an account with those words on your email. 

Well that's about it for today. 
But remember to check out the new chat page! ^o^
You can chat with the authors or other blog readers!Yay! 
(By the way, if it ever becomes full, tell me and I'll try to add another chat box.)
Check out all the other pages, vote on the poll and check out the game I made! 
Happy jamming in Jamaa, jammers! :P

~stang




11 comments :

  1. Wow, I can't believe someone used your email. Animal Jam should send a account confirmation email first before the account it released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. A lot of other games do that so why not AJHQ? Maybe we should all put "verfication email" in the purple quesiton marks.

      Delete
  2. I have many unknown people my parent dashboard... yet I do not receive the notification email :l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa. Maybe you should make a parent dashboard account so you can get emails and see who made an account.

      Delete
  3. If they have your email, they can use your email for other websites, ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that is not good having people with your email -.-
    -trustno1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I only give my email to jammers for questions, comments, and contest answers.

      Delete
  5. SO?! MAYBE THEY WERE EXPECTING FREE CHAT GOODNESS!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...