Monday, August 5, 2013

Bad News and Good News

This is Stang.
I'm partly happy and partly angry.

The bad news is, it that there's now ANOTHER account. I don't want to sound like a hater, but seriously, whoever you are, the kid who keeps trolling me by making those accounts.
This time, the new account didn't use our usernames in it, but it was determined inappropriate. (Which makes me think that the person making these accounts are older than most normal jammers.)

The good new is something that has to do with these accounts. Well now you're thinking, how can these accounts be any bit good? Because...
One of the usernames were changed! Yay!
AHJQ found that the name Stangcrispymintdying was not appropriate for game play (due to the word dying) and also maybe because you guys reported it for inappropriate username. Thanks for the help! :D
Anyway, the username was changed to Jammer2834.

That's all I've got except for some withheld information which I might tell you guys later (it's serious matters). 
Well, check out the other pages and chat!
I'd really like it if you guys google+ this, Like it on Facebook, and tweet it.
Be sure to comment too! 
Thanks jammers!  

~Stang :)

13 comments :

  1. Yeah! I also locked the other accounts so the kid can't log on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A CLEVER THING TO DO!

    (Btw, this is Poppila AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this person keeps making accounts on your email I would contact AJHQ. AJHQ should be able to put a stop to it.

    BTW using an email address that is not yours is probably illegal.
    -ACC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont think its elligal -.- unless you buy some thing on there acc

      Delete
    2. Well,in Real Life Its Not illegal
      As i let my freind make an Account with my email
      Well
      Meh
      That Doesn't count
      And remind me to Change my profile pic
      WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
      THIS POST WAS FROM LAST YEAR

      Delete
  4. who would do this type of stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a little twerp! that would be so annoying to have some guy making all of those mean accounts. good thing his user was changed

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do love animal jam but bad news no!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...