Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wind Amulet and Phantom Adventure Prizes

Hey jammers! It's Stang!

The new item of the day is the Wind Amulet!

It sells for one diamond at the Diamond Shop! Sadly, it's members.


Also, some new Phantom Adventure prizes!

A nonmember Silver Chain Necklace!

This is how it looks like on a wolf. 

This is how it looks like on an Arctic Wolf. 


The members Gold Chain Necklace!
Gold Chain Necklace and Potted Flower Hat picture by WildLoveForCats


Potted Flower Hat! 



Rare Royal Cape!


Rare Aviator Hat! 
Credit to Snowyclaw


Picnic Table!


Also, a glitch! The Rare bow goes behind the spike. 


And behind the scarf. I'm guessing it glitches for pretty much all the neck items. 


Have you seen the Daily Puppy?
They show a new cute puppy everyday! :)
Look at this cute Pomeranian :3


Also, the Giant Gumball Machine yesterday as not a beta brought back. While I was posting (takes like an hour) someone tried to scam me by saying that the Giant Gumball Machine was beta. 
In fact, this is the real beta one. 


Phew! That was a lot to cover in one day! :)

Well, happy jamming!

Share, comment, and roam around the blog! XD

~Stang


4 comments :

  1. I got a gold chain necklace by trading my unwanted golden bow o3o
    (I think this is my first comment on the blog, my memory doesn't go back too far...)
    ~pokeponylover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! :)
      And I think this is about your 3rd time commenting.

      Delete
  2. So its on the adventures nonmember version but is it on hard or easy mode??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all those prizes there are from the new Cosmo's Adventure.s

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...