Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mini Fox Carnival Plushie & Theme Song

Hey jammers! It's CrispyMint posting today. So, today's new item is the mini fox plushie! It's so adorable ^-^ It is sol in the summer carnival for 1,500 tickets. Make sure to get one before there out!


Also, Stang recently wrote a theme song for the blog. Since I can guitar or piano, maybe we can have the theme song up. But no promises. If we do, great. If we don't sorry jammers.

Anyway, that's all for today. Thanks and keep on jamming!


5 comments :

  1. The fox looks weird with no paws. O_0 But kinda cute lol.
    -ACC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True..
      Wow! I was thinking that too when I first saw it! (Great minds think alike!)

      Delete
  2. Awesome blog I have to say once again! Also, I love playing piano and I want to learn how to play the guitar. I just play violin as my second instrument ( I like violin also though).
    -trustno1234

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...