Sunday, August 11, 2013

Police Hats and Phantom Adventure

Check out Stang's new game, Animal Crossing Mini!

Hey jammers! It's Stang here, and I have a lot of new news about the Phantom Adventures (I have been playing it A LOT recently.)

But first, the new item of the day is the Police Hat! It sells foe 150 gems, very cheap, and seems pretty nice. They actually look rather nice on wolves!


Also, the Phantom Adventure stuff....

Some of the blog readers got confused with which treasure box to click. I got a picture of them but I don't know where I saved it so here's my attempt at photo emitting to make it resemble the 5 treasure boxes...


I also found what it looks like what the Arctic Wolf special access is being activated. Sorry there's a lot of speech bubbles, we were a rather talkative team. 


Also, when you start, you're level 0. (That's my spare account in training.)


Also, I found a glitch? Red kangaroo, strange, Only wolves can get red (from the wolves only party.) 


And also a black square glitch... Except this time the cup was changing colors... From blue to pinkish purple...


This popped up while I was playing. Did you know that 100,000 gems certificate costs more than one year membership? You can just earn your gems up to 100,000. (I'm almost there, at 91,474 gems!)


Also, member, but those monkeys fast! They're on clearance!


That's about it for today! I'm going to put up a new poll, so vote on it!
Check out the other pages, comment, and chat! I'd also love if you check out my new game.
Well, that's about it, see you in Jamaa!

~Stangarang (Stang)





6 comments :

  1. lol I never noticed police hats were not in stores. But now they are back again, once more.
    -ACC

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE TOO AWESOME! YOU SHOWED US THAT TRICK! AND IT WORKED FOR ME! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jammer Jamma! (And you're welcome!) I will be posting another trick sometime soon too! :)

      Delete
  3. DUDE THAT ARCTIC WOLF WAS A NON MEMBER!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i see an artic wolf a non member and its funny at all

      Delete
    2. i see an artic wolf a non member and its funny at all

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...