Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wind Armor Helmet and Unwanted Ads

Hey jammers! It's Stang posting today! :)

Sorry this is kinda late... You know why... school.

Anyway, the new item of the day is the Wind Armor Helmet!
It's the first piece of the Wind Armor set (like the Phoenix Armor set).
It sells for 2 diamonds, and is, of course, members...


This is what the full set of armor will look like! Pretty neat, altohugh the head piece reminds me of Red Riding Hood >.<


Here's what it looks like on a fox, and the first page of the Jamaa Journal! :D

Also, Crispymint has spotted some (unwanted) ads on the blog. I did not put them on the blog, nor am I earning money from them. 

Here's another ad, although I think that one is on blogger.com...



Also, I changed the look of the blog on a mobile. Now you can read more easier (sorry there was no white part behind the words on a tablet)!


In addition, the daily glitches! :)

While recycling your dens... You get 9,999,999 gems for each Castle! 0-0
(Notice: I am not a member, I found this on Google Images. Some other images were found on Google Images too.)

If the party starts in 0 minutes, doesn't that mean you can go already?! XD


 Extremely weird glitch when you are trying to change animals...
You have 8 animals names "Princess Orangemountain".

This is the craziest glitch so far...
EDITING YOUR DEN IN CORAL CANYONS?
I think it may have happened if you go to your den, go to Coral Canyons, and click edit den really quick?


I've been seeing a lot of animals running in place for a really long time. 
It's just plain weird. 
I was tlaking to my friend when the glitch happened, so I has enough time to make a GIF out of it. 
(Sorry it's not the best GIF.)


Talking about GIFs, there will be more arriving to the blog, mainly as pictures on the sidebar and on the "Fun" page. 

Well, that's the end of the post today!
Please comment, share and check out other posts and pages! :)
Thanks you for reading, and happy jamming!

~Stang



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...