Saturday, September 7, 2013

Chain Necklace and Wind Tail Armor!

Hey Jammers! This is SnowyTaco, finally posting before stang or CrispyMint :D I was surprised no they didn't post yet. Anyways, the new item of the day is the Chain Necklace! It costs 600 gems and is nonmember! I saw stang wearing one of these once, before it was released in Jam Mart Clothing. I didn't know where she got it though.




The other new thing today is the Wing Tail Armor, a member item sold at the Diamond Shop for 2 Diamonds. I guess it was expected because there was a Phoenix Tail Armor! 



And I think that's about it for today! Btw I'll also be posting things on the new Art Page coming out later!! :3

2 comments :

  1. Hey!! Just wanted to give you a heads up! I'm quitting on aj and I move all my rates and stuff to Startrust. I just love your blog still and I have found a glitch! Is it ok if I send it to you? I just don't know how XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! It would be best if you sent the glitch to stang. Her Animal Jam email is animalstang@gmail.com

    And sorry you have to quit D:

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...