Sunday, September 8, 2013

Poll and 9000 Views!

Hey jammer! It's Stang! :)

Good news: We've reached over 9000 views! Yay!

And we're on our way to 10,000 views! Woohoo! :D

I'll make a bunch of specials posts when we get somewhere around 10,000 views! ^-^

Actually it's kinda part of my plan to have a special post every week. (Stang's Tricks and Cheat; old Stang Tricks and Cheats posts include "How to Get Free Worns, Pirate Swords, and More Betas".)

Also, the old poll:


Sounds like a lot of the blog readers found out about us from Google+! :)
And others also found us from their buddies, some other blog, and the authors!

Well, that's all I got for today, bye!

~Stang :D


2 comments :

  1. Stang, I have a blog of my own. Can I advertise it? I won't spam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may only advertise on the Blogs page. (Sorry it's the AJB blog rules.)
      Sorry!

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...