Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Doctor Bag and Backgrounds

Hi jammers! Crispymint here posting early today. I am able to post early because I'm sick and won't be able to go to school. But I managed to post today :D Anyway, new item of the day is a......DOCTOR BAG! It sells for 475 gems in the Medical Center Shop. You can purchase this item on the first page of the catalog. You can also change colors :D Sadly, it's a member item DX


I also have an unwanted sword. It's pink and nonmember. You can email me a trade at crispystang@gmail.com Down below is a picture of the sword. (Sorry, it's kind of blurry. But you get the picture ^-^)


And here is how it looks like on a wolf. So pink! >.<


And when I was taking the picture, I noticed that the backgrounds are different between a land and underwater animals. Interesting.

Land Animal


Underwater Animal


Well, that's all for today. Thanks and keep on jamming!







1 comment :

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...