Friday, September 6, 2013

Turquoise Ring

Hey Jammers! It's CrispyMint posting today. Got out of school early so I could post ^.^ Sorry if I haven't posted for like a month now. Thank Stang for posting so much! Anywho, today's new item is a turquoise ring. It sells for 1000 gems on the first page of the Epic Wonder catalog. It's pretty cool. And it's non member!! But I don't wear any jewelry XD And for those of you who are member, I wish you can put the ring and the bracelet on at the same time >.<



Well that's all for today. I will maybe post later on some random stuff. Thanks and keep on jamming!

And then Stang comes on to put in a few words and pictures....

This is what it looks like on a bunny!

 And on a wolf. 


And here's a glitch!


That's all I got, bye! (Except for 2 new posts on Fun!


  

5 comments :

  1. SnowyTaco --- CRISPYYYYYYYY YOU SPELLED ANYWHO WRONG :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna go fix that :D
      Heheheh sneaky stang.. I can go on and change the other author's posts :P

      Delete
  2. Hi CrispyMint! Its ur buddy trustno1234. Just to give you a heads up i am switching to Startrust so I was wondering if you could delete trustno1234 and add startrust.

    Thanks!
    Startrust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about that. I'm not Startrust anymore and I'm not trustno1234. I'm actually quitting animal jam. I'm really going to see you guys live on animal jam and CrispyMint is REALLY REALLY nice. I am still going to visit ur blog.. you want to know why? It's like the best blog EVER! This is the best blog I have visited!
      -Startrust, or trustno1234

      Delete
    2. I'm very sad to hear that you're quitting Animal Jam, but it's great that you'll still visit our blog! :)
      Thank you (for the compliments ^-^).
      I'll tell Crispymint what you said.

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...