Monday, September 2, 2013

Rare Aviator Helmet. Prize, and Glitches

Hey jammers! It's Stang, the the Monday Rare today is the Rare Aviator Helmet!
It sells for

Look! This is a prize from the Phantom Adventures!


And here's some weird glitches. 
The top three stuff don't show and the words are teleported to the bottom. 

Here' the eagle hat goes OVER the wings. 


The chain necklace doesn't go over the sword in this picture, right? 


But in this picture it does


The top thing says to find 3 more keys, but the Phantom Door is still locked...


I'd also like to say, I will try to post EVERYDAY on the "Fun" page! Woohoo!

So yeah please check it out. Comment and share! Thanks!

~Stang 

3 comments :

  1. Hi! I can't get on to get the rare itrm monday! Could somone send me 1 or 2? Please help me! Srry for type os im on my phone!

    Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...