Monday, September 9, 2013

The Best Place to Trade

Hey jammers!

It's Stang posting today, about the best place to trade!

You might ask, well where is it?



If you guesses Jamaa Township, no, you are wrong.

Actually, the best place to trade is most likely the Phantom Adventures Base Camp.





Why?

It's because people win free rares from there all the time.

Just offer stuff that seem cool or have a rare plaque. . Multiple Monday Rare usually do the trick.

But never lie, deceive, or scam!

Well, next up in the Stang's Tricks and Cheats series is: The Best Way to Trade. (Quick question: Should I make a page that files all of these super special posts so you and others may look back at these later?)

Thanks for reading!

~Stang

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. like i said before, AJB is really helpful. just saying, i think u really should make a page that has all the special posts. that would be great

      Delete
    2. Wow! I was thinking that too! :0
      Great minds think alike XD (That's an ol' saying.)
      Anyway, I will think about it, but too many pages makes the blog confusing and hard to navigate.
      But thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to say..

    Post your earning and your good trade here, I'm just curious. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 bunny fences.....any trades for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thanks and eh.. I'm not sure if this is a form of advertising...
      But this comment has sparked an idea...
      Should I make a page about trades, to post good trades, trade offers, and trade tactics?

      Delete
  4. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. thedoggycrates.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...