Monday, September 9, 2013

Rare Royal Cape

Hey jammers! It's Stang :D

And the new Monday Rare today is the member's Rare Royal Cape, which we saw earlier from the Phantom Adventures.
Sells for 950 gems!


Woohoo! You guys are starting to use our chat more! Yay! :)


See the white crack in the wall between the wood frame and the wallpaper?
It's probably a glitch from lag when your animal is moving (I took this screenshot while running). 


Hmm... We have some cloning problems....


I just wanted to show you guys this. Flora Wang sent me this awesome Snowy Leopard picture!
It's a background. 


And that's not it! (Bet you thought I was going to say that's it for today :P)

I will post another post about how to put sidebars and extra pages besides "Home" on your blog!

Also, new stuff on Fun! :D

Thanks for reading, please comment and share!

~Stang


5 comments :

  1. hey that den that has da wallpaper and wood crack thingy is collyunicorn's den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD you know there's more wallpapers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't on Animal Jam yesterday, but I didn't have to worry about not getting the RareRoyal Cape because my friend monsterhighfoxlover(AKA Allyson, my best friend, who is non-member) traded it to me last week ^3^

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...