Monday, September 16, 2013

Rare Police Hat, Party Pictures and Ad

Hey jammers! It's Stang here :)

The Monday Rare today is the Rare Police Hat! Pretty strange colors, but hey, it's nonmember. Woohoo! It costs 550 gems.



Also, the party aftermath...

I got some pictures, and also on from one of our blog readers! :)

There were a lot of people, but I didn't start/remember-to take pictures until people started leaving.

A picture from Katniss605! :D

And some other picture I took :D



It was really fun :D Some of the more crazy, random blog readers were making me laugh. I said, "You guys are crazy!" and one of them said, "Baby I was born this way!" (I think that's part of a song.)




Also, I while I was on chickensmoothie.com, I saw an Animal Jam ad!
Chicken chicken chicken chicken smoothie!

I'll try to put new stuff on Fun and maybe a few other pages, too.

Thanks for reading! Please comment and share! :D

~Stang




2 comments :

  1. Yep. me too i saw on many sites AJ ad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! If you saw any ones that were different from the one posted above, you can send it to animalstang@gmail.com and I'll post it and give credit to you. :)

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...