Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fun: June 2013

These are all stuff posted on the "Fun" page during June 2013.

JUNE

June 21, 2013
Hey jammers! Right now I'm working on a platformer game which has nothing to do with animal jam although later I may try to make an Animal Jam related game.
June 11, 2013
Hi jammers! I thought I'd just post on this 'Fun' page every time we have something new! As you may know already,from yesterday's post, there is a new author, Snowytaco! Yay! She is a very funny person, and also probably the most artistic person you'll ever meet!
Also, today the Diamond Shop poll ended, with 14 votes. Here's a pic of it:

So 'no' wins first, with 5 votes. 'It depends' and 'Only if I don't have that item' go for second. 


Check back everyday to see what's new, because I change this page a lot! 

Memes: I decided that I'll just put everything I made here. Stang made all of the memes except for the first one.







Fun Fact:
Did you know that animal jam was created to 5-9 year olds, but the average age is 10-12?
Videos:
A new music video created by Anastasia808! I Knew You Were Trouble, by Taylor Swift. 
Also, another music video, also by Anastasia! Ross Lynch Heard it on the Radio
Stang will be soon posting a new video about how to double den items!

2 comments :

  1. Dear writers of AJ Buddies,
    I am sorry about that comment. This is a group account, and one of the members of the group must have accidentally posted using this account. Once again, so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. Please tell that member of the group to be kinder next time. Thank you for telling me.

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...