Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wind Gauntlet

Hey jammers! It's Stang, and the new item of the day is the Wind Gauntlet!
It costs one diamond and sells at the Diamond Shop!



And here's a glitch with the Wind Armor....





















Picture by Oscar

Also, a cool glitch! The headdress and this glove doesn't exists. I know AJHQ is making special objects with raspberry colors, but I've never seen this...


My friend told me that the Chamber of Secrets had new things and stuff, and I didn't really recognize this book. 
You can click it and something informational will pop up! :D


And, a post from the DE!
There's are my 3 fvorite pictures out of the 6 that are on the webpage. 
Colonel FaststarArctic WolfTeensy Templemoon

That's it for today!

I will try to put up one special stangy post (old stang posts include how to double den items, how to get free worns, pirate swords and betas) about once every 1-2 weeks!

Pretty soon I'll run out of my special tricks! XD


Anyway thanks for reading and please comment and share!

~Stang

4 comments :

  1. Lol I want the special raspberry stuff and that color actually exists. Do u know about the best dressed glitch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope!
      You can send me a picture of it at animalstang@gmail.com if you ever see it! ^-^
      I'll give you credit too! :D

      Delete
  2. hey what is the username for the wolf with the rasberry items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's better to give her some privacy of her own username.
      In addition, I forgot XD

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...