Thursday, September 12, 2013

Medical Center, Phantom Store, and AJ's Birthday!

Hey jammer, it's Stang!

Sorry for really late post; this post is REALLY long so it took me like what, an hour to post it?

So much stuff to post! Let's start with the new store in the Kimbara Outback!

So the new store is called the Medical Center (I predicted it would be a hospital, so technically my predictions came true ^-^).

You can buy 3 new items form it too!

Just click the thing that says Sale, and this will pop up!


It talks about it in the Jamaa Journal, too!


Also, talking about the Jamaa Journal,  there's a new Adventure Shop! Woohoo!


And if you go there... Le lettle shoppe! 


The stuff that they sell: Two member items and a nonmember item! You can color change their lightning zaps (quick question, can you change the color of their fart, too?)
Anyway.... they all seem to be made of wood. 

And guess what? It's AJ's 3rd birthday so YAAAY and FREE CAKE! DOUBLE YAAAAAAY! :P

Just enter this code to get a cool, Mt. Shiveer's cake!

AJBDAY3


They also got us some birthday presents! TRIPLE YAAAAAY! :D


The Phantom Portal is now for nonmembers too now! (Equality!!! XD)


Also a gift for members (only D:)


But on the bright side, now you can host an adventure before actually going in the adventure!


    

(If you follow me on Google+, remember when I posted this? It's kinda like AJHQ reads what I post/AJ Buddies. What if they really do...?)

Honestly that wouldn't be the first time AJHQ took my ideas XD
Story time! Once I was hosting a fashion show and one of my themes were "Leader". Two weeks later, I was playing Best Dressed and the theme Leader showed up. I play Bets Dressed a lot before, too, so I knew that that was a new theme. Creepy, eh? Beneficial, though? Yes. 


And other stuff...

Journal.
          

The elephants are back in Jamaa? I never even noticed they were gone...
(Weird wonders: What would you do if you couldn't be a wolf anymore?)

Want to get rich, fast? Now you get earn double gems on Mira says! Yay!

Also, new stuff on the DE. Jammer Art. 


Also, if you look around AJ, there's colorful trees everywhere-- Fall! In a month, we'll be seeing the Day of the Phantoms (Halloween). 

Whew! That was a lot to post! XD

Before I end this post, I want to say, doesn't it seem like a pretty cool coincidence that we got 10,000 views at the time that the entire Jamaa is celebrating? Woohoo!

Well, thanks for reading! Share and comment! :)

~Stang

2 comments :

  1. SnowyTaco - DARN YOU STANG I PLANNED ON POSTING XP now i gotz a bunch of unused pictures that I took. oh well (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IM TOTALLY FINEEEEEEE o v e


    for some reason my google account thing wont work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Snowytaco ;-;
      Well I guess you can post today then-- did you?
      I didn't because I was busy.. :(
      Well you can post the inside of the Medical Center.
      I'm still kinda busy ;-;

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...