Friday, September 13, 2013

Arm Brace

Hey jammer sorry for late post. I had to go somewhere today and I thought Snowytaco was posting today so.. yeah. .-.

(By the way, this is Stang.)

Anyway, new item of the day is the Arm Brace! Yay! You can buy it at the Medical Center!

Here's a picture of it:
Credit to RonenTheJammer!

Also, there's a party in Stang's, Crispymint's and/or Snowytaco's den as a belated 10,000 views party! :D
Bring your friends and buddies, and maybe some other random strangers (just kidding) and PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! WOOHOO! 

And... There's a new Art page! Woohoo! :)
Check it out and send your own, original art, too! 

Also, there's a AJ's Birthday Party party! :P
A picture from Alice Height!
Purple cake a golden cream!
Strangely, the icing is mushy even though the bunny is flying above it. 
Glitch of the day? XD

Thanks for reading, please comment and share!

~Stang

8 comments :

  1. My name is RonenTheGamer. You may also refer to me as Ronen Jamaa. Please give proper credit next time, but everybody makes mistakes. I like your blog, and it has useful tips and glitches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sorry I did not give you proper credit.
      How do you want me to give you proper credit?

      Delete
    2. Eh, I'll post the rules on my blog. I know you just love to help people haha.

      Delete
  2. Sorry Stang! I thought you were gonna post today :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...