Saturday, September 14, 2013

Phantom Lockbox

Hi jammers! It's Stang.

The new item of the day is the Phantom Lockbox! It's members, and sells for 1,200 gems, at the Adventure Shop. Pricey! (I thought they only sold stuff that expensive at Epic Wonders!)


Also, about the really boss tiger picture I put up on the new art page post... I didn't not draw that; I just Googled it and put it up as an example for art. Also, P. Palmer is just some person who's art got near the top when you Google "animal art". Sorry for the misunderstanding...

In addition, the 10,000 views party have been postponed to tomorrow/12 hours later. Sorry! I had some unexpected stuff.

Bye!

~Stang

1 comment :

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...