Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wind Armor

Hey jammers, it's Stang, and sorry for late post D:

Anyway, the new item of the day is Wind Armor.



Also, a glitch.
By Helena. 


And, the old poll.

Wow! A close competition between the Maybes and the Yeses. 
Well, Yes won, and since they won...

A new post on the DE! Epic den of the week.

Also some glitches. 
I'm not going to write stuff about it because (1) I'm busy and (2) They're self explanatory unless you're younger then like 8. 


The Potted Flower Hat comes in multiple colors. Here's some other  color version. 


WOOHOO VIEWS PER DAY RECORD WAS BROKEN YESTERDAY! OVER 300 VIEWS IN ONE DAY! YAY!


And, that's it for today. :P
Keep reading the blog, share, and comment.

I'd also like to say, I will update the Fun page EVERYDAY, about 10-30 minutes after I post the daily stuff. There's also a new poll! :D
Thanks!

~Stang


1 comment :

  1. I really like the wind armour. It looks super cool. Wish I had more diamonds though...

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...