Friday, September 20, 2013

Cone Collar

Hey jammers! This is Stang! :)

New item of the day Cone Collar! Sells for 400 gems and is members. I wonder why AJHQ is making these types of clothing... Role play?

Also.. new stuff on the DE!

Recently, someone made an account on custom-page.com
They used bad words in my profile name and it was clearly made to be mean. I just want to say, honestly, what's the point of being mean to someone whom you don't even know (in real life)?
It's not like I did anything bad to you. 
(As you may see, I censored some stuff. 

Also, 15 really funny pun/memes on Fun!

Thanks for reading! Please share and comment. 

~Stang



2 comments :

  1. Hey Stang Do U Use Some Of Snowyclaw's Screenshots
    If U Do Plz Give Credit
    Great Blog Btw! :) 11,000 views Wow! gj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I use them, but I've already gotten permission, so I only have to give credit to the people who send in stuff.
      Btw thanks! ^-^

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...