Saturday, September 21, 2013

How to Not Be Scammed

Are you always being scammed? Do you want to not be scammed?

Well worry no more, because here comes the long awaited....

How to Not Be Scammed! 

By Stang. 

There are a lot of jammers being scammed everyday, so let's put a stop to it

Starting with the blog readers.

How do you avoid being scammed? 

Two words.

Say NO. 

First, lets start with recognizing a scam. What are types of common scams?

This is what a lot of scammers say/do:
  1. Best decline gets my outfit
  2. Best gift gets prize
  3. Trust trade
  4. I'll double you items with a code/trick
  5. Can I try on your item?
  6. Can I borrow your item?
  7. Gift me, I gift back!
  8. Flash me!
  9. Blind Trades
  10. First, they flash you something cool, like a pirate sword or nm bat wings
  11. I decline all trades! Try me!
  12. Give me a rare item and I will tell you a membership code/code
  13. My parents work at AJHQ! If you don't trade/send me a rare, your account will be deleted!
  14. Give me this rare item or else I will report you!
  15. Bets
  16. Give me your password and I will go on and type in a code for free rares
Basically, say no.

 Walk away before it starts. If they say they want you to go somewhere else when they're going to give you that special item, say you want to stay, because they're probably going to go somewhere where there's no witnesses. 

Most of those types of things in the list above are not worth the risk, but sometimes, there actually are some where you don't even have to give good stuff. 
But 99.99% of the time, say no.

One of the only (suspicious) trades worth the risk:
When someone say send/trade me anything and I'll give you something rare. 
Just send them a buy-able, cheap item. Usually, a lot of people will be attracted to this type of thing, and there's probably a limited amount of rares, so how do you capture the person's attention?
Just go to a place that's not too far away but that they can click on you, and say I SENT YOU AN ITEM MY USERNAME IS ________!!!
(If you don't like yelling, you don't have to, but you'd have less chances to get the item. This is just the stangy way.)

This other rule is kinda... strict and ominous sounding, but trust no one.
(The only person you're allowed to trust is someone whom you know in real life who you see often, so if they steal your stuff, you can talk in real life. Especially beware of jammer who's names are only numbers, or that their names start with something that might hint that it's a spare account, i.e. slave4238524309589523798.

Anyway, thanks for reading! I hope you no longer get scammed!

~Stang (⊙ω⊙)

11 comments :

  1. My friend got scammed by the i decline all try me thing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is your friend? I have some betas I don't really want that I could donate :)

      Delete
    2. I dunno her user cuz she deleted me

      Delete
    3. she deleted u?why was that?who does that? then how could u call her ur friend????

      Delete
  2. u finally put it up! i thought it would be more....idk, detailed? but thanx anyway stang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it was kinda late >.<
      I'll try to make a more detailed version later
      or just update this one and tell everyone

      Delete
    2. Quick question.
      Have u been in the hospital?
      If so, take a look right next to the door on the right.
      Read the eye chart.
      ENJOY!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Yup! It's pretty neat; it has the names of all the alphas ^-^
      Do you want me to post it tomorrow?

      Delete
  3. what is a blind trade???

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...