Friday, September 19, 2014

Glitches (Mainly Animation)

Hi buddies, this is Stang with a special glitch post, full of glitches; nothing else! Well, writing and captions too, of course, but you get the idea. ;)

In honor of Animal Jam's birthday, which was a few weeks ago, is two animation glitches.

I don't think the fluffy icing around my character's feet should be over the candle...


Nor this one too. Its floating in space as well!


My character has sunk into the stone as if it were water. 


My buddy is wearing Freedom Wings and walking at the same time, which produces this common glitch. Plus, she is wearing some kind of freedom animal hat that consists of the same color scheme which is blending in with the wings and confuses my brain even more. XD


Another animation glitch: one of the curly chair legs is sticking outside of the item box. 

Glitch! If you look closely you can spot it. 
I don't think our paws should go onto this rock... Plus, the dimensions would be wrong.


Are my paws supposed to go in the water....?


Another weird animation glitch! ^.^


You know how when you click on the door you inside, right?
Well go near it, change your animal, and while the green light is still on, move towards the door. You won't go in but you will actually be inside the doorway. 


That's it for today, bye!

~Stang

One Last Note: I hope we will get new authors and that I can post again in the future. Let's keep this blog alive!
Click here if you want to be an author!

1 comment :

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...