Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Pre-Post; Meet The Blue What?

Hi AJ fans! I'm Bluewat Dragon (Full Name: BlueKatWolfDragon) and Rubikitty on AJ. At the time I am a nm, but I asked my mom if I could buy the membership again, because once your a member, nonmember is never enough to satisfy. xD Here is my animal account:






I am  Juniper Icystar ;3

                            I like to be funny and I love ANIMAL JAM (Made from squished animals!) I love bubbles, happiness, a shadow(to hide in), magic, and RUSSIAN BUBBLES(Not Real <----)!




But you know what REALLY bugs me? this: MEMBERS ONLY
it just makes me spasm *spasm* with  madness *roar* it just... UGH don't mention those bad signs :0 they are bad luck.
 
guess what: random page break :D

 
 
 
 
 
Ok, so one final thing! I have a small video for you!
if you want to watch that  you can but here is my pre-post video!
 
 
Thanks so much for watching/reading! again, im very grateful to be here.
 
 
`~Bluewat Dragon :3

2 comments :

  1. ;D commenty commenty! I hope I did ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great! I'll put a link to this in the daily post Google+. Good job, Bluewat! I'll post the special how to blog post tomorrow because three posts in one day seems like too much (it only happened once on this blog).

      Delete

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...