Monday, September 1, 2014

Rare Paradise and Crocodile Lies

Hi buddies, this is Stang.

Thank you Katniss for posting yesterday. She is having a hard time posting but is able to email me a lot because she can only go on  via phone or Nintendo DS. She will be moving into an apartment soon although I do not know if it is permanent. Well, she may be able to post a lot soon.

Random Note: I guess I'm training her or something through emails. Honestly, Stang training is well, hard. I take stuff really seriously and if you do really bad, I am blunt about it. If you want to become an author, you now have to go through Stang training and do an assignment. 

The new item is the Rare Paradise Couch. This seems unlike other Rare Mondays :)


Thank you Bluewat, or Rubikitty on Animal Jam, for sending in this!

AJHQ labeled crocodiles as water animals in the Animal Jam Insider's Guide, but crocodiles are unable to go into water lands on Animal Jam. 


That's it for today! Bye!

~Stang


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! A note from stang: Please be kind, appropriate and do not use any strong language. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...